Select premium credit cards often come with a concierge service benefit and most cardholders don’t know or don’t take advantage of the service. Much like having an assistant at the office, a concierge can do the legwork for your personal needs while you simply pay for the purchases, reservations, or other transactions.
Possible services provided by your concierge:
- Research - Wondering where to catch an Uber at the airport? Looking for the best dinner spot in a new city? Your credit card concierge would be happy to help answer these and other questions you may have.
- Reservations - If you don't have time to make a dinner reservation, let your concierge do it instead. If you can't seem to get a table at your favorite spot, give your concierge a call. While there are no guarantees, they may be able to pull some strings to get you in the door.
- Tickets - Likewise, a credit card concierge may be able to purchase tickets on your behalf or even arrange for exclusive experiences like meet-and-greets at events.
- Travel - A concierge may be able to help you secure a hotel room, obtain museum tickets, or rebook a cancelled flight. Some services will even plan your entire vacation and provide access to discounted travel packages.
- Personal Assistance - Concierges are willing to help with just about any request within reason. They can send flowers to your loved ones, track down the perfect pair of new boots for your outfit or schedule an appointment for your family photos.
We would like to be considered your concierge service for your financial questions and needs. Our goal is to help you stay informed and be prepared as you move through different stages of your life. Please call us and let us keep you informed and prepared.
This document is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. One should consult a legal or tax professional regarding their own personal situation. Any comments regarding safe and secure investments and guaranteed income streams refer only to fixed insurance products offered by an insurance company. They do not refer in any way to securities or investment advisory products Insurance policy applications are vetted through an underwriting process set forth by the issuing insurance company. Some applications may not be accepted based upon adverse underwriting results. Death benefit payouts are based upon the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company. The firm providing this document is not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government entity.
By clicking on these links, you will leave our server, as they are located on another server. We have not independently verified the information available through this link. The link is provided to you as a matter of interest. Please click on the links below to leave and proceed to the selected site.