FINRA has investor education materials such as BrokerCheck, which provides insight into firms and financial advisors.
Welcome to our Virtual Learning Center! At Wright Choice Financial Group, we believe in simplifying our lives so that we have the time to focus on what’s truly important. That’s why we’ve designed a free virtual library available to anyone who wants to learn more about investing, taxes, retirement, and ultimately their legacy. We encourage you to watch our videos below and take notes on what you have questions about. Thereafter, please schedule a meeting with us to discuss your questions using the button below. Happy learning!
1. IT'S OUR 20th ANNIVERSARY! - 2023 marks Wright Choice Financial Group's 20th year in business. We'll be celebrating all year long!
2. Secure Act 2.0 - It's here (with sweeping changes).
3. WCFG Facebook page - Don't forget to "follow" and "friend" us!
Use the link below to schedule time on Doug's calendar or contact our office at (603) 262-3510 if you have questions or would like to learn more.
1. The markets and the economy are improving.
2. Social Security will have one of the biggest increases next year.
3. 401k contribution limits are increasing for 2023
Have a happy holiday season filled with family, friends, and laughter.Schedule time on Doug's calendar or contact our office at (603) 262-3510 if you have questions or would like to learn more.
1. Good news regarding the Markets and the Economy:
2. Happy Thanksgiving!
Use the link below to schedule time on Doug's calendar or contact our office at (603) 262-3510 if you have questions or if you would like to schedule your portfolio check-up.
1. Social Security- The Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) will be 8.7% for 2023. This is one of the largest increases in the history of Social Security.2. Medicare Part B - Medicare premiums are decreasing for 2023!3. Taxes - Standard deduction will increase by 7%. This will allow you to keep more of your money and pay less in taxes.
4. Howl-O-Ween 5K- Saturday, October 22nd at 10am. Benefits the Animal Rescue League of NH. Sponsor the Wright Choice Financial Group team or join the run! Check our Facebook page for more information. Schedule time on Doug's calendar or contact our office at (603) 262-3510 if you have questions or would like to learn more.
1. The Fed Has Raised Interest Rates - How will this affect you?
2. It's Time For A Portfolio Check-up! - Click on the button below to schedule time on Doug's calendar for yours.
3. Howl-O-Ween 5k - Saturday, October 22nd at 10am. It benefits the Animal Rescue League of Bedford. Sponsor our team or walk with friends. Pets are welcome!
1. Lunch & Learn -Friday, August 26th at 12pm. Learn about wills and trusts and why they are an integral part of your financial plan.2. Inflation - It's declining!3. The Markets - They're rebounding. Will this continue?Don't forget about Friends & Family Fridays! - 1pm - 3pm every FridaySchedule time on Doug's calendar or contact our office at (603) 262-3510 if you have questions or would like to learn more.
Watch this brief video in which Doug highlights the below topics:
1. Virtual Half-Time Market Report - Wednesday, July 13th @ 6pmLearn more about the economy, the stock market, and predictions of where things are headed...all from the comfort of your own home.
2. The Importance of Setting Investment Timelines
3. Summer is here! Time to enjoy the nice weather and relax.
In this 3 minute video Doug provides vital information on 5 important topics:
1. Market Conditions
3. Upcoming WCFG Events
4. Friends and Family Fridays
5. Our Complimentary 2nd Opinion Service
Watch This Brief Video In Which Doug Discusses 3 Important Topics:
1. Shred Day: Join us Saturday, May 7th, at 10am - 12pm. Shred your confidential documents for FREE!
2. The Market & Alternative Investments
3. Friends & Family Fridays: 1pm - 3pm every Friday
In this 3 minute video Doug provides vital information on four important topics:
1. Shred Day is May 7th, 10am - 12PM
2. Friends and Family Fridays
3. Beware! Rising Interest Rates
4. "Like" us and "Friend" us on our WCFG Facebook page
From Doug's Desk
In this month's video Doug discusses two important topics:
1.The recent market volatility and what is causing it.
2.Coming soon! Our virtual State of the Market event. Watch your email for details.
Lower Your Taxes and Make Your Money Last Longer With Careful Planning
In December's video, Doug highlights economic changes coming in 2022 and the importance of a financial plan to guide you through.The upcoming changes will affect these four key areas:
Watch Doug's video to learn about 3 important topics:
Watch this short five minute video message from Doug to hear him discuss two big changes concerning our office, your taxes, and more!
Watch this 3 minute video to hear Doug’s latest update on the Market and Upcoming Election information.
Watch this short 3 minute video to hear our Special Announcement and Doug’s Market Update for September 2020.